I’m winocm, a regular old software developer who loves to develop for embedded devices, especially ones based on ARM.
I have experience with the following languages:
- x86/x64 Assembly
- PowerPC Assembly
- ARM Assembly
Here are at least some of them:
- boot.efi, a booter for Darwin/ARM for ARM UEFI systems.
- Porting the Darwin kernel to ARMv7/v8 architecture.
- Porting TianoCore and other firmware/open-source bootloaders to proprietary ARM systems. (iPhone 4, HP TouchPad)
- MachBoot, a threaded bootloader for Darwin.
- GenericBooter, a shim bootloader for u-boot to start the Darwin kernel.
- opensn0w, a generic utility for bootstrapping unsigned code on iPhone based platforms.
- p0sixspwn, an iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 untethered jailbreak.
Most of these projects are open-source and are available on my GitHub repositories.
I can be reached on IRC for the most part. Feel free to contact me.
winocm AT icloud DOT comworks too.
winocm AT jabber DOT ccc DOT deworks for XMPP/GoogleTalk/Jabber/whatever-it-is-nowadays.
(Please do not email me for technical support, I will not respond. Especially if it’s about printers. Raise a support ticket with @nickdepetrillo and @thegrugq for that.)Share